Having trouble viewing? View on YouTube.
✖️ Improve your glute 🍑 activation drill!
👉🏽 Banded lateral steps are a GREAT way to activate our glutes and prime them for a lower body session. Here’s some tips to get more out of this exercise!
1. Use two bands – one around the ankles and one around the knees
2. Establish and maintain a shallow knee and hip angle – an athletic position
3. Toe orientation must remain facing forwards, don’t turn outwards
4. When moving right ‘think’ to push off the left rather than lead with the right
5. In addition to walking laterally, walk backwards and forwards as well maintaining outward pressure on the bands
🔥 Glutes should be on fire!!!!
😊 I offer external services to these weekly mobility videos. If anyone is ever interested in a movement analysis or strength & conditioning 1 on 1 training or online programming, please feel free to reach out!
Mobile: 0421 773 105
I work from a gym in Brookvale called J-Train Athletic Performance.
Check out my LinkedIn Profile for my experience and certificates if interested.